Saturday 21 July 2007

Hi There!

Welcome to my new blog. Hope you enjoy your visit and I know you will come back for regular updates.

In the coming weeks, I’ll give you a few useful hints and tips about being as successful as me. And I’ll be sharing with you my vast knowledge on every subject you could possibly imagine. Of course, that won't be anywhere near as large and impressive as I could imagine. I'm a world authority on imagining things. But if you’ve ever wanted to become an expert in high energy nuclear reactions, stick around. I might have a few tips for you.

Today’s fact: did you know that the Armenian lemming has a twelve inch tongue which it uses to lasso smaller animals?

3 comments:

Swearing Mother said...

Richard, you are such a dick.

But in a good way.

Welcome to blogland, I just know you'll be a hit (and, obviously, so do you!).

Best wishes.

Swearing Mother said...

Richard,

I meant Dick with a capital "D" of course.

:)

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

Fret not, Swearing Mother. I'm proud to be a Dick. Some people think it's a funny name. I say it's the name of two of the greatest men to have ever lived: Dick van Dyke and Dick Francis.