Monday 28 January 2008

Back Soon...

I’ve been delayed today so my regular update will be a little later than usual. Life as an ‘A’ list celebrity is so busy that sometimes I wish that I could slide down to the ‘B’ list, just to catch a breather. In the meantime, here’s a quick precis of the search terms of some of my latest blog visitors arriving via Google.

For the person asking if Fred Talbot is married, I’d suggest that we find him first...

For my reader in York: at the moment, Monty Don is six feet and five inches tall but we cut him back to five feet eleven in the winter to encourage new growth in the spring.

The person asking me to ‘rate Kerry Katona’: I’d give her 1 out of 20.

The person searching for ‘interesting facts about garden gnomes’: there are no interesting facts about garden gnomes, which is itself, an interesting fact.

The person searching for ‘swearing at babies’: it doesn’t have much effect but it is enormous fun.

The person who came here asking if ‘guys rub balls for comfort’: I can assure you that they rub them to get a bit of shine in the hope of creating a bit of reverse swing.

And finally, for the person who wants to know ‘what happened to Mickey Rooney’s ears?’: Andi Peters accidentally trod on them while Mickey was doing panto in Swansea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard well hello...

I think after reading this article I will never ever look at you in the same way... literally :) tsssss
http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1302716,00.html

lee said...

I always find the word balls so very amusing.

AxmxZ said...

Babies and balls = muy muy. :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Dick, this is an odd request but can you tell Selena how to set her blog to accept Wordpress or Anonymous comments? Unless she's specifically barring me from commenting on her blog, but that seems unlikely...

you did a good design job on it, by the way, very alluring look!

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

I will try, Elberry, but you know Selena. She's a very independent woman. As for the look, I can't take credit for Selena's legs. I really can't.